What do I need to bring to collect my order?
Please head to the our Click + Collect point at the front of the store and bring:
- A copy of your order confirmation on your phone or printed out as proof of purchase.
- The payment card that you used to pay for this order or,
- A current photographic driver’s licence, passport or a PASS accredited proof of age card.
- For PayPal, Google Pay or Apple Pay orders, please bring valid photo ID.
- Proof of age will be required for age restricted products.
- If someone else is collecting on your behalf, they must bring the email confirmation and their own valid photo ID. Age restricted products can not be collected by anyone other than the person who placed the order.
We can't release your order without verifying your ID.
Consumer laws control the quality and safety of goods and services. In some cases, goods (such as knives) cannot be supplied to anyone below a certain age. At B&Q, we operate a Challenge 25 policy for purchasing any age-restricted goods. Please make sure that you have valid photo I.D. when collecting your items, otherwise the sale may be declined.
Age restricted products can only be collected by the person who placed the order. Any order containing age restricted products will not be released to anyone collecting on the customers behalf.